Monday, March 14, 2016

We Believe Blog Train - March 2016 - Garden of Gethsemane

HE HAS RISEN.... WE SERVE A RISEN LORD!

This month I have created a slighter larger kit than what I usually do so to make it easier for those with slower internet I have divided the kit into two downloads - one for the embellishments (e) and  one for papers ( p )

I hope you enjoy the theme and colors as it was my turn this month to choose.

You can download the Embellishments  HERE
Download the Papers HERE

Now please continue on to the other blogs to download more from our Train this month
and as we are all living in different time zones ( two of us from Australia) you may sometimes find that someone has not yet shared their gift for you this month so please be patient and return to them on another day:


Darcie Deann Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Nellie Bell
Jemimas Digital Boutique

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Anne-Marie - what a great kit and I love your wordart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the mini kit. Wonderful Word art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful,thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you do the religious blog trains. I scrap for my church and use so many of the elements. Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme & colors - beautifully used - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous kit!!! The Bible verse cross is stunning!!! The flowers are amazing!!! Love their colors!!! Love the scrabble blocks!!! And the words, of course! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful -- I especially love the word art you created. Thanks for sharing & God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much. I was just introduced to your blog. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.