Monday, October 17, 2011

Design Factor Race Kits to share with everyone for free

At long last I am going to share all the kits I created for the Design Factor Race I took part in.
I will list them from the first week to the last one.  If you click on the preview of the kit it will lead you to the download.

I really enjoyed designing these kits but have no plans to design commercially. So if you like what I have created please leave a comment and keep an eye on this blog as I hope to eventually create more little kits for giving away.

If you asked me which of these kits was my favourite - that would be hard to answer. I enjoyed the luscious lips as I do like red but I would not say it is my favourite.  Possibly my Blue Skies would be my pick as there is just something about the soft colours of the kit that I enjoyed.





5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Cool kits!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading through your posting. I need to say that it was the 1st article on your blog I genuinely enjoyed and in which I had a feeling of agreement, know what I mean? Must Be keep the posting and I will be back once again.
    Carbonless Forms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! These are so nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your talent and these wonderful kits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.