Friday, May 27, 2011

I WAS ACCEPTED...... ON THE CREATIVE TEAM FOR DIGI-RIDOO SCRAPS

This week I received the exciting news that I was accepted on the Creative Team at Digi-ridoo Scraps. For this month I have been a guest on the team which I have been enjoying. The team for this store are a great team to work with so I was so pleased to have my application accepted.  My digital scrapbooking style may not be as arty as the other new members of the team but I hope that what I create will inspire those that just like to scrap for the memory of the photos and the story those photos tell which is my main reason for doing scrapbooking. 
Here is where on the forum the announcement was made:
Digi-ridoo Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.