Sunday, April 30, 2017

Heritage Series - The British Isles

Sherry of Let Me Be a Blessing Ministries encouraged me to take part in designing kits for creating pages for Heritage Photos and Ancestry Pages.
We hope to share something every two months. For this first time I have created a Family Tree Template and a Kit for Ancestors from the British Isles. I have ancestors from all four - England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Firstly the Family Tree Template:

Download this HERE

Here is my British Isles Kit:
Download elements  HERE
Download papers  HERE

Now please visit Sherry's blog if you have not done so already.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful kit and tree template! I've enjoyed this collab and look forward to the next one. You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the British Isles kit. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this lovely kit...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.