Tuesday, September 15, 2015

We Believe Blog Train - September 2015 - Praying for You

This  month Lori chose our color palette and theme and it is a  lovely set of colors to work with. I hope you all enjoy what each of the member of this blog train have created. We have a new member - Darcie who is a very new designer.

Once I had my kit completed and have made the preview I realised I had not included a frame so I decided to create a separate kit for frame and clusters which I hope you enjoy.

You can download this mini kit  HERE

You can download these frames and clusters  HERE

Now continue on the journey and collect  more from the other designers:

Dreamn4ever Designs
Lori Imel Designs
A-M Designs   ( You are here)
Darcie Deann
Jemimas Digital Boutique
( Please return to this last designer’s blog ( Jemimas ) later in the month as she had a computer crash this month but hopes to be able to take part in this blog train once she has her computer working again)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Anne-Marie for your lovely part plus the beautiful clusters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne-Marie -- I love the verse you've chosen; the word art is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite blog trains!! Y'all do such an amazing job!!! The flowers are so pretty!! Love the ribbon!! The Bible verse is perfect!!! The word art is lovely!!! The clusters are gorgeous!! The papers are stunning!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.