Saturday, February 23, 2013

Designer Darling Contest at Stuff to Scrap

This month I have been taking part in a designer contest and to my great surprise have made it to Round 3.
For this round we needed to photograph or scan our own 3 items and then extract them.

Here is the preview of my items put together in a kit:


Presently the only way to download my kit if you like it, is to join up at Stuff to Scrap and find the links in the forum where the Designer Darling Contest is being held.  I can highly recommend joining this forum as it is a great place for making new friendships and joining in on the challenges.  Their Store is full of high quality products as they keep a high standard for all their designers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.