Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Design Factor Race at Digi Scrap Connect - # 5

We only have one more week of the race to go. I have made it to the fifth one which surprised me as I did not think I would even get through the first week. I am enjoying all the learning about designing that I am experiencing. So after this race keep an eye out for more free kits as I will not be stopping and will continue designing kits to give away.  I have started making a list of kits I would like to make. Some will be just wordart kits as I do enjoy creating wordart.
Anyway here is this week's kit which you can go HERE  to download it. This challenge was to find out how good we are at recolouring. We had to use Commercial Use products and recolour them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.