Saturday, May 14, 2011

Updating my Blog

Wow... I did not realise that I have not added anything here since March.
Lots have been happening so I thought it time I updated this blog.
Towards the end of last month I decided to become more involved at Digi-ridoo Scraps and this lead me to apply for two different digi jobs. The first one I was accepted for was for to be part of the Forum Team for a designer called "Truman Studio"  so you will eventually see some pages using Aly's kits.
The second job I applied for was to be part of a CT for Scrap-a-holic Designs which is a designer who mostly designs templates so watch out for pages using Anna's templates.


On top of these two things I also won a guest spot on the CT for Digi-ridoo Scraps which has been a lot of fun. These will be the first pages I will share after this posting.  The guest spot is only for May. I don't think I would have the time to be a permanent CT for the store as well as the other two jobs I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.