Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Third Layout to be Featured at Faith Sisters in January


This was such a fun layout to put together.
The poem was written by me. The layout was for a challenge at Colorline Designs and was for their Art Challenge. We were to look for inspiration from the Fairy paintings by Cicely Mary Baker and most of her fairies has poems with them which is why I decided to write my own poem.

This was a photo I had for a long time wanted to do something with. My brother did not have a digital camera and did not know until it was developed that the photo looked like this. Most people seeing the photo said how Ruth looked like a fairy. So I turned her into a fairy by adding the wings and the setting.
The main background paper is from RaspberryRoad Designs. Most of the other items are from a kit called Fashion Fairy by Ikscrap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it is much appreciated.